Plains Area Mental Health, Inc. is a Community Mental Health Center with 12 locations in Northwest Iowa. Our mission is to provide affordable quality mental health services to the people of the communities we serve, respecting each individual’s dignity, worth, and potential for growth. Ensuring an environment of confidentiality and dedication – we put our people first.
PAMHC is seeking full-time Crisis Response Staff for our Crisis Home in Sac City. Position is for our overnight shift, working 12.5 hour shifts with minimum 37.5 hours per week. Travel is required.
$21.01 to $23.07 depending on experience
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- PTO – 160 Hours first year with Annual Increases
- Double Time on Holidays Worked
- 401k Retirement Plan – 5% Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Approved Sites for NHSC Loan Repayment
Providing skill building, stabilization, mobile mental health intervention services, community mental health intervention services, and crisis intervention services to individuals in a state of mental health crisis.
Minimum of one of the following is required:
- Mental Health Professional as defined in Iowa Code section 228.1
- Bachelor’s degree with 30 semester hours or equivalent in a Human Services field (including, but not limited to, Psychology, Social Work, Nursing, Education) and a minimum of one year experience in behavioral or mental health services.
- Law Enforcement Officer with a minimum of two years experience in the law enforcement field.
- Emergency Medical Technician with a minimum of two years experience in the EMT field.
- Peer Support Specialist, Family Support Peer Specialist or Registered Nurse with a minimum of one year experience in behavioral or mental health services.
- Bachelor’s degree in a non-human services-related field, associate degree, or high school diploma (or equivalency) with a minimum of two years experience in behavioral or mental health services, and 30 hours of crisis and mental health in-service training (in addition to the required 30 hours of department-approved training)
- Computer Skills
- Valid Driver’s License and Insurance
Bilingual a plus, but not required
Complete application at https://plainsareamentalhealth.org/careers/application/ and submit resume to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org