Plains Area Mental Health Center, Inc. is urgently hiring LMHC, LISW, LMFT, LMSW, or Temporary licensed individuals to provide outpatient counseling. Plains Area continues to see record growth, with CCBHC expansion putting us on the cutting edge of providing whole-person mental health care. Overall health is vital to mental health and there is no health without mental health. We believe in evidenced based practices with ongoing fidelity support, a team approach to client care rather than siloed care, and support for our providers so they can fully focus on client engagement and outcomes.
At Plains Area Mental Health Center, we train employees in evidenced based practices, such as EMDR and PCIT within the first year of employment along with ongoing consultation. This allows us to provide therapy services to the most vulnerable clients, while ensuring the highest level of support for our therapists. In addition, you will receive staff development funds as well as 40 hours dedicated to learning, CEUs, and license renewal.
Need some flexibility? You can choose full-time or part-time hours. Our full-time with full benefits requires a minimum of 30 hours per week.
Working with Plains Area Mental Health includes:
- Above average base salary with monthly and annual incentives/bonuses
- Excellent benefit packages
- 401 K Retirement with Company Match
- Personal and professional support from your supervisor as well as supportive staff
- 160 hours of PTO in the first year with annual increases
- 40 hours of Staff Development on top of PTO
- Staff Development Funds
- No paperwork following you out the door
- Minimum 30-hour work week to maintain full-time benefits
- $2,000 sign on bonus
- NHSC Approved Site for School Loan Repayment.
Hiring in our Le Mars office. CADC and Bilingual candidates a plus.
We offer excellent benefits, amazing PTO policies, and wages as competitive as they come! It is our duty to ensure the compensation you are provided with allows you to live comfortably. Our employees are much more than a team, they are our family!
What are you waiting for?
Complete job application at: https://plainsareamentalhealth.org/careers/application/
Also, submit your resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org