Plains Area Mental Health, Inc. is a Community Mental Health Center with 12 locations in Northwest Iowa. Our mission is to provide affordable quality mental health services to the people of the communities we serve, respecting each individual’s dignity, worth, and potential for growth. Ensuring an environment of confidentiality and dedication – we put our people first.
PAMHC has immediate openings for a full-time Psychotherapist in our Cherokee, Le Mars, Denison, Ida Grove, Carroll and Storm Lake locations. Positions are mostly in-person with telehealth appointments to Plains Area satellite offices or directly to clients. Full time is a minimum of 30 hours per week with full benefits, looking to fill 40 hours per week, but hours are negotiable.
$50,849 to $78,000 base salary depending on licensure, experience, and work hours chosen, with the ability to earn additional pay of $10,000 plus.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- PTO – 160 Hours first year with Annual Increases
- 7 Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan – 5% Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Monthly and Annual Incentives/Bonuses
- Continuing Education Funds/Hours available after one year
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus, Bi-lingual – an additional $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Approved Sites for NHSC Loan Repayment
- EMDR and PCIT Training within First Year of Employment
- Supervision towards licensure, if needed
Assess children and adults through diagnostic interview and decide on appropriate diagnosis and treatment. Provides education to the school, community, other agencies, and providers about the Center’s programs and/or clinical topics. Provides consultation on a case, program, or community basis. Performs psychotherapy and brief counseling to the clients in the school-based program and adults in an outpatient setting. Provide emergency services and interventions as needed. Interacts with teachers, school counselors and administration to consult on cases, education and awareness. Refers persons to the IHS, Psychiatric, Outreach and other appropriate programs. Completes documentation according to the documentation submission standards for the Center. Assists in grant writing, quality assurance activity and other administrative duties per assignment of supervisor.
- MA/MS/MSW or Similar Professional Degree from Accredited Program
- LMHC, LISW, LMFT, LMSW or Temporary Licensure
- Valid Driver’s License and Insurance
Bilingual a plus, but not required
Complete application at https://plainsareamentalhealth.org/careers/application/ and submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com